Saturday 18 March 2017

Song for Brexit? London Calling...

London calling to the zombies of death Quit holding out and draw another breath London calling and I don't want to shout But when we were talking I saw you nodding out London calling, see we ain't got no high Except for that one with the yellowy eye
The ice age is coming, the sun is zooming in Engines stop running, the wheat is growin' thin A nuclear era, but I have no fear 'Cause London is drowning, and I, I live by the river
The ice age is coming, the sun is zooming in Engines stop running, the wheat is growin' thin A nuclear era, but I have no fear London is drowning, and I, I live by the river
Now get this
London calling, yes, I was there, too An' you know what they said? Well, some of it was true! London calling at the top of the dial And after all this, won't you give me a smile?
I never felt so much a' like a'like a'like

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Britain's walls are made of oak! ;)

      Delete
    2. You a mind reader or somink? I'm not gloomy. Vox populi: let them do it, it'll be fun, fun, fun!

      ;-)

      Delete