1. Jeff Bezos - Tech - Net worth: $109.9 billion
2. Bill Gates - Tech - Net worth: $93.3 billion
3. Warren Buffet - Finance and Investments - Net worth: $87.2 billion
4. Mark Zuckerberg - Tech - Net worth: $77.5 billion
5. Larry Page - Tech - Net worth: $54.9 billion
6. Larry Ellison - Industry: Tech - Net worth: $54.7 billion
7. Sergey Brin - Industry: Tech - Net worth: $53.3 billion
8 (tie). Charles & David Koch - Industry: Conglomerate - Net worth: $48.6 billion each
10. Rob Walton - Industry: Retail - Net worth: $47.9 billion
The richest woman in the world is:
In Francoise Bettencourt Meyers case, it’s both. The L'Oréal heiress, who is also the chairwoman of her family’s holding company, is the world’s richest woman, with a fortune of $49.3 billion.
Compare and contrast:
Including benefits and bonuses, the average wage for a full-time, hourly worker at Walmart is $14.26 an hour.